French Toast Tango French Toast Tango

Aw hell yeah

I've been supporting Torrentz for awhile now, this song is great. Totally rocked live at Nerdapalooza. Support nerdcore!

Scrub Club Records.
Nerdcore Now.
Tunebase.

Look 'em up!

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

FROM THE MAKERS OF POWERTHIRST!

Hahaha I laughed, reminds me of Powerthirst. Well done.

life (hebil) life (hebil)

Cool idea, poor execution

I appreciate the idea of this video, and once it finally ended I had enjoyed it to an extent... But the actual pace of the video is faaar too slow. A lot of times I felt myself just being bored and waiting for the next scene to kick in.

Overall this was good, but could have went faster.

The Sea The Sea

Some people just don't understand art

I'll admit this definitely could have run smoother, but I did enjoy it for what it was. A lot of people that come here apparently think every flash animation has to be hilarious or full of jokes, but that's not the point of this.

Throughout it I was kinda just watching and waiting for it to end, but it was the ending that really got me. Maybe it's because I recently had a dream similar to it (Weird).

Overall definitely not something that would appeal to the masses - and especially not those here - but I can kinda understand what's happening here, and I like it to a degree.

The Things We Never Said The Things We Never Said

Awsome!

I thoroughly enjoyed this animation. I don't see why people need to get down on the song though. I mean yeah, you don't have to like it, but it's good for what it is. Personally I'm a fan of Against Me!, so that made this animation all the better.

The art could have been a little better, but once I took in the style and got used to it it was fine. Besides small little kinks like that, I really loved this. The animation, the music, the story, and how it all blended together. Very nicely done, a touching animation to be sure. :3

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! And glad you enjoyed it, I can definitely see the kinks, and we'll continue to evolve in our skills and settle for nothing but the best we can do! Thanks for watching!

-Taco Buttfish.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Excellent choice in music!

Great animation, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I definitely enjoyed your choice in music. I love Zebrahead! Keep up the good work. :)

[DC] Official MDC Flash [DC] Official MDC Flash

Gave me a seizure... just like the dew!

A seizure of AWSOME that is.

DocSprite responds:

AMEN BRUDDAH

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Amazing

That was really awsome. I don't really know what to say. The art was great, it was fluently animated, the music fit well and in fact perfectly since there was no actual dialogue in the flash. Also having it set in the future was an interesting twist; without that it probably would have just been mediocre.

Fantastic flash, great job! :)

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Hahahahaha... Wow

That was so randomly retarded, but in the best kind of way. It was off to a slow start, but about halfway through I started to find a lot of it was pretty funny. Hah, there's really no way to contructively review this either... I guess all I can say is that it's pretty damn funny, so good job on pulling it off. :)

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Hahaha, this was great!

Some of it wasn't that great, but on the whole it was pretty damn funny, especially considering the amount of time to actually put it together. Some of it was extremely good, I particularly liked anything that involved the three tankmen working on the tank. Hah. Also the one with the guy fapping. :P

Nicely done. Happy redesign day!