Jump Jump

Guys the first review is sarcasm, not the review score. Pshhh.

Anyway fun track! Sounds nice.

eqftc responds:

i was waiting for someone to say it haha. thanks, glad you like it!

Get Game Get Game

In response to the review below me, the other songs are considered nerdcore by the fact that they were crafted in, by, and for the nerdcore community. Nerdcore doesn't necessarily mean video game rap, comic book rap, etc. I suppose this kinda muddles things when trying to specify it as a genre but then again it is generally seen as more of a community if anything. Regardless, you do have something of a point.

IN ANY CASE, this song is dope Maros! Definitely a highlight of the album, fantastic job all around. :)

Rap At Your Violence Rap At Your Violence

I've always loved this song since I heard it, but then again that was inevitable as I'm a fan of both Gorillaz and Portal. Amazing combination and flawlessly done.

Spin N Dash Spin N Dash

I've loved this since I peeped it on your Soundcloud. It's always getting stuck in my head. SPIN N' DASH, SPIN N' DASH!

Hero Vs Villain-RoborobRX Hero Vs Villain-RoborobRX

I'm inclined to agree with the dude below. Roborob is super fresh but the original does sound way more natural. Still a bangin' remix though! YEAAAAH!

When We Rise When We Rise

Aw yeaaah! You know I know this track is dope!

BITW!

Click-Clock (instr.) Click-Clock (instr.)

Oh man, this is absolutely fantastic. I really want to spit over it haha. Would you ever be interested in a future collab? 'Cause this is just the type of beat I hope to find when I go on the look for beats.

Crueltool responds:

Thanks man!!! you can split on it)) Send link after

Lavender Town (Rap Beat) Lavender Town (Rap Beat)

So close...

I've actually been thinking about a Lavender Town beat for quite some time now, so I was really excited to see this pop up. It's good, but there's a couple of problems. I think that during the verses the main melody bouncing back and forth gets really repetitive to the point of being rather annoying. I know that's the point of the beat, but it drones on the entire song. When the hook comes in it makes it all okay because of the variation, and I think that's what saved this beat (And I may spit something on this, because I love it anyway). Overall a good beat, but it does get a little redundant.

White Kids Love Hip-Hop White Kids Love Hip-Hop

Awsome cover!

You did a great job covering this song, I'd say it could almost compete with the original! Haha. Well done on everything.

Also if you like MC Chris you should check out other nerdcore artists, there's a lot of great ones on Scrub Club.

shade-v2 responds:

I appreciate the feedback. And I checked out the Scrub Club label website at your suggestion. In their player I found an affinity for 'The Ranger.' I've downloaded the album. Thanks for that.

~|| Don't cry ~|| Don't cry

I'd just like to say

That all your work is top notch, and I love your style.

I'd love to make an entire EP using a collection of your beats, if you don't mind. :D

T-Free responds:

Yeah, that would be awesome, thank you so much, StarF68! :)